The proposal is to:
- Install lifts to provide step-free access to the LU platforms
- Install ticket gates to improve security and help to combat fare evasion
- Improve the exterior of Wells Terrace ticket hall with a new facade
- Modernise the interior of the station with improved CCTV, lighting and finishes
- Improve routes to the platforms to increase capacity and reduce journey times
LU will apply for planning permission in early 2008.
Hopefully all the improvements will be accepted and the station can get to an end of the restyling process.